This Test Management Tool is independent - you are not tied down by any proprietal solution. It help you manage your entire testing process - creating test scripts, conducting tests, tracking results, and more.
Accelerate and simplify test development, testing, and reporting.
- Collect and organize your test cases
- Track results and metrics associated with test execution
- Track specific information about individual tests
- Capture and report details to assist you in conducting a more thorough testing process
- Modify TestLink to fit your requirements
There is a list of main features:
- Web based (Mozilla, Firefox, IE compatible)
- Each product is tested in Test Plans according to natural testing procedures
- Users have defined roles (e.g. leader, tester, etc.)
- Test cases are organized in hierarchal structure (tree menu)
- Keywords are supported to bring more depth to test organization
- Testing could be prioritized, assigned to testers, defined milestones
- Amount of Reports and Metrics are available
- Export of documentation to HTML, MS Word and MS Excel is supported
- Reports could be mailed directly from the tool
- Localization and Internacialization (from 1.6)
- General bug tracking system (from 1.6)
- Bugzilla interface
- Mantis interface (from 1.6)
- Requirements Coverage/Tracing (from 1.6)
Read about plans for future in our Roadmap.
Written by Martin Havlat 2005/07/19